Don't forget to brush your teeth

Excuse the violent rash of posting tonight, but I have been bored witless and trawling through other peoples' beautiful, hilarious and sometimes just confusing blogs, following links and more links...etc. Then I figured it was probably high time I added something here. And evidently one blog at a time is simply not enough.

On my travels (sorry, I can't remember where) I came across this picture of two of my favourites in a salle de bain:



Aren't they adorable? Yes.

It reminded me of this photo I took a couple of months ago (during a similar fit of ennui) which I really liked.


The blue is a leftover decoration from my sister's wedding. The shirt is flannel and cosy. I got it from an op-shop in Kaiapoi. The black hoodie is old and ratty and I will never give it up, NEVER!

On that note, I'm off to brush my weary teeth and put myself to bed. Goodnight x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts