Just Reflecting....



Hello Everyone!

Today is a very special day here at You Could Totally be French....

**IT'S OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! YAY!!**

It's been one crazy year of Cupcakes, Craft and Keeping it Real!! Not to mention Hintage dresses and Frankie magazine, duh. Well anyway, we are just totally stoked on all you lovely readers. Thank you SO MUCH for all your LOVELY COMMENTS over the past year. We have had SO MUCH FUN putting this little blog thang together. SO, we decided, to have a little giveaway!! Now, I'm really sad to part with this 'cos it's totes beautiful and it would probs sell for mega buxx on ebay, but **you guys** are just SO important to us. What's a blog without it's fans, huh? So, here it is!!



Crazy, right? Totally ethnic, totally on trend, and totally yours! Just comment in the "comment" section below, tell us what you like about this blog and one thing about yourself that you think is just totally weird. C'mon, don't be shy! We just love to hear from you. All you kooky little monsters. A'ait. Can't wait. And don't worry, if you don't think you can pull it off like we do at You Could Totally be French, then here's a little stylin' tip for this baby....

** JANET FRAME PARTY / LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH!!**





K. Talk soon. Thanks SO MUCH for reading. You guys are AWESOME. Oh, and I'll just totally randomly pick one of you. And send it and stuff. K Bye!!
XXXXXX

Comments

  1. bah hah ha ha. Jess you are very funny, you *totes* make me laugh, and cupcakes and all that. My weird fact - Im related to not one, but two totes famous, horrendously hip bloggers. (no not my parents, though is that not kind of weird that they both blog?)
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a dork. Only three people in the world find this funny. Yes, you are something of a black sheep, Sophie.. where izz your blogue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I can't believe all the COMMENTS!! I hope I win, that dress is ah-MA-zing, though I doubt I could pull it off as well as you Jess. You're totes soooooo pretty! Pick me pick me pick me!!! xXxXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je suis accablé. Arrête! Trop d'amour. Respirez......... vous etes.... tous!.... si!... beaux! @----->---

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts