Wedding Cake Blues


Blue


Bouquet



Here is the cake
I made


Eskimos


That is all

X

Comments

  1. aw sophie.... awww cake... good times. best weekend of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww alex, i nearly died when i just saw our profile pic. awww......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah those eskimos were pretty mingin. I know Jess, how cute were we?! What happened?? I love that I'm wearing a bumbag. P.S. what happened to your FB? You off the radar again? X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute al! They are still inside us somewhere, like two little sweaty proverbial eskimos. I had to "disable" my account because a hacker got into it.... lame! Now i haf to wait for a real human to reenable. it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, i have things to post, but no camera! soon! but yeah, 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel free to change the banner. bannerchangechange bann er banner! The Banner. IfYouWanner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure about this banner and colour scheme I have chosen... I wanted to do one in the style of 'Cabaret' but it was tricky and I am too technologically inept. If anyone would like to make us a banner in the style of Cabaret, be my guest. Make sure to photoshop some pics of me and J so we look like Liza Minelli and incorporate them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. iwannertaewnnarrbuticannaewanna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts