I'm like a bird...

...I'll only fly away. And indeed I did. These were taken a couple of days before I left New Zealand, at darling sister's house. The sun was shining, the bees were humming, we did yogalates on the lawn. I only just noticed now the lovely matching colours of my dress (converted mumu, sadly left behind) and these weird, birdlike flowers.

Kind of...

Toodle pip for now...as soon as I've got my diana mini photos developed and ...scanned (not sure about the logistics of this one) I'll have some lovely autumn snaps for you! I've come to the conclusion that it's just you and me here, Jess. And that's just fine, we can be as weird and convoluted as we wish. Loves x

Comments

  1. and me too... but not sure if i count... i appreciate the weirdness anyways

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, oh you totally count Miss J but you already know we are oddballs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly, I just know that Alex holds in her possession some photos of what may or may not be a psych patient escapee which may or may not be me, on a beach, the exposure of which to the "public", any previous or subsequent attempts at cool will spontaneously nullify.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here too. And I love your weirdness very much. I feel priveleged to hold that image of a psych patient escapee firmly imprinted in my mind forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, it's too tempting...lucky I cannae muster the energy for a post this minute. Love you guys xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Alex! ( and et tu Sophie!?) You are my nemesis because you hold the key to my downfall. not because you actually destroy me!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts