Docs and Stereotype.



I drank my coffee from a different cafe today. The one that hip cats and fixed gear boys go to. It was pretty funny. I decided that today was the day I'd start a little scrapbooking. So I had my scissors and gluestick like some nineties zine girl. And I was wearing this paisley/floral minidress thing, tights, floral docs, red lipstick, trashy blond hair and a red and green tartan shirt over the top. And I was just realising what a fucking loser I was and inner-lolling when the cute waiter in the ironic suit leans in with the bottle of water and goes... "your Docs are cooler than mine". I nearly spat my coffee in mirth all over my new Hole record -- just kidding -- scrapbooking materials.

Edit: went home and took pics...

Comments

  1. Ah, my little cherry bomb, you're the best thing since snap-bracelets (remember those?!). LOVE X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoaza didn't think it got much better than that!! Wish you were there. Double lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts