Trying-to-be-vegan salad (and failing)



I am home with a cold today, and have been catching up on my favourite blogs after a long absence. I have been unable to concentrate on my book due to my fuggy head (damn you Ian McEwan with your minute attention to detail and educational tangents...not someone to read in a state where one's brain has escaped and taken up residence in one's lungs and sinuses), and small entertaining snippets of other people's thoughts and lives and clothes are just what I needed.
I've also realised how long it's been since I've actually done any decent blogging. Too lazy, too busy, too social...excuses excuses. In any case, its nice to be sitting here writing something now.

Ok, so I got distracted by a movie, and then a week happened. But here I am again, feeling much better and discovering Mumford and Sons' beautiful music and faces.

Here is a photo of me in autumn. Is that how long it's been? Apparently it's spring and the magnolia flowers are all a'blooming. What happened to winter? There wasn't even any snow.



Sorry to be vague and uninteresting but I just am today. Next time I shall be entertaining and full of crunchy witticisms.

X

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts