And she wore rabbit fur moccasins




Whoa... hello! Glutton. Here's me with my middle-age book club book - The Elegance of the Hedgehog- and my middle class warm house, coffee plunger and French toast, having said novel-induced middle class fantasies about Paris, and transcending my apparent life script via. education and ethics. Is that so bad?? Sue me already. I hope those of you sharing this Southern experience of Winter are finding horribly low brow/vulgar ways of entertaining yourself. I know I am.

Lots of love, all xxx

Comments

  1. Shall we become educated and ethical? Paris, sigh. I'm having romantic visions of New York and nervous breakdowns via The Bell Jar, which I'm sure I've read before but don't remember a thing about. It's brilliant, anyway. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think we've talked about our tendency to over-identify/become the protagonist in whatever we read... I am sure this is a strength somehow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts